Every building that is drawn and whose construction will be started must have a construction license. However, it is not necessary to obtain only a building permit in order for a building to be completed and usable. It is also necessary to obtain a building license after the end of the construction.
When an application is made to the relevant authority for a building license:
- The building was built in accordance with the construction license received,
- There is no technical problem in using the building,
- whether the building construction tax and property tax have been paid,
- The parking lot is done correctly in buildings that require parking
- The doorman flat and the shelter were built in accordance with the technical measures in the buildings where it is necessary to make a doorman flat and shelter.
Some issues such as are examined, if it is seen that each of them is realized, the owner is given a building license by the relevant authority.
Conditions for Obtaining a Building License
To obtain a building permit, the owner of the building must apply to the required authority with a petition. The public personnel receiving the application checks on-site whether the building has been constructed in accordance with the construction permit. Going to institutions and organizations such as BEDAŞ, Telekom Telekomünikasyon A.Ş., Civil Defense Directorate, Fire Department, the authorized person from the building and getting the technical reports on fire, shelter, electrical installations approved and the building permit authority is requested to deliver it.
How Much Is The Financial Cost Of This Transaction?
For the registration of the immovable building as a masonry building in the land registry, a title deed fee and a revolving fund fee are collected.
What are the Documents Required When Obtaining a Building License?
- Basic visa
- Channel Connection Visa (from ASKI)
- Tax Clearance Certificate (for each independent section)
- Two 13 * 18 photographs of the back and front facade of the building,
- Heat Insulation Visa,
- Land Visa
- Mortar fee for buildings with a workplace area of more than 150 m2
Among the visas mentioned above, other visas other than the Channel Connection Visa are taken from the relevant district municipalities.
All this and more can be a tiring process. It is a situation where we do not want our valued customers to spend their precious time in such situations. Thanks to our trained staff who are familiar with public institutions and organizations, who understand legal affairs, we handle your building permits.
We’re getting building permits for you all over Turkey.
Zabata consultancy is waiting for you to complete the procedures for obtaining Istanbul building license, Ankara building license, İzmir building license, Çorlu building license and many other provinces.